You’re expecting a baby.
That is awesome and amazing!!
You’ve heard from friends and the internet that prenatal yoga is good for you.
So, you are ready to sign up and attend your first prenatal yoga class.
But you’re also a little worried about showing up to the first class and looking like an idiot because everyone else is a professional yogi and you are just feeling tired and uncoordinated.
I am here to answer all of your questions.
1) When can I start Prenatal yoga?
You can join prenatal yoga classes starting from the 13th week of pregnancy.
If you would like to practice some poses at home during the 1st trimester, i’ll be sharing a suggested sequence especially for you in November. I will be sharing the post on Facebook, so you can like the page here so you don’t miss it.
2) Is it okay if I have never done yoga before?
That is perfectly fine!
A lot of the women that come to a prenatal yoga class have never practiced yoga before.
During the class I explain everything in detail.
Plus, you are welcome to ask questions if there is anything you don’t understand.
3) What do I need to bring to yoga?
You don’t need to bring anything special to your prenatal yoga class.
- If you have a yoga mat, you can bring it. If you don’t, there are mats at the studio.
- Make sure you bring water.
- You don’t need any special yoga clothes, just something that is comfortable to move around in. We will be laying on the ground and on all fours, so cropped or full length pants are best.
Are there any questions you have about attending your first prenatal yoga class that I didn’t answer?
Leave a comment below and I will do my best to provide you with an answer.
Join the Carrie R Yoga Tribe!
You'll receive insider information and priority registration for all classes.